sábado, 29 de julio de 2017

Edmodo: It Is like Facebook but Actually Safe for Teachers

Now I can make my class online-oriented!

Those where my words when we talked about Edmodo in Technology class. Edmodo is a platform where both teachers and students get connected and interact in a virtual setting.
The aspect that amazed me the most was that you can send or receive assignments as well as their grades instantly.

The reason why I think Edmodo is so useful is because it allows teachers to post class content beforehand; that way, students can read or any pre-work before meeting face to face. There are other apps that can do the same, but most of those that have the same level of convenience are paid services.

I had already used Edmodo before, but I was only a student back then. This time, we had the chance to experiment with the tool and we even had students and "assignments". It was certainly thrilling to feel in charge of a class.

Below you can see a picture of the class I created: Creative Writing A.



The best part about Edmodo is that you can connect it to your Google Drive, which makes your life even easier.  

It's not that creative, honestly.

See you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blogs: Your Personal Journal for Everybody to See

Class dismissed! S adly, that is what happening to Technology class—today this highly interactive, almost hectic class comes to an end. I ...