sábado, 29 de julio de 2017

Kahoot: Spicing Up Quizzes

This tool certainly amazed me, or should I say "amused me"? 

Quiz shows or games bring a lot fun wherever they go; it would be interesting to apply them in class. However, they usually take a lot of time to prepare and plan, not to mention the investment one would have to make for resources to make it more flashy. Thankfully, Kahoot is a simple tool that can create such games in couple of minutes.

You can create quizzes, surveys and even include intro videos. The only gripe about this tool is that it requires participants to have their own device, which is not always a possibility, especially at lower levels. Nevertheless, we can still find ways around this problem. For example, there is a Team Mode where several people can share one device to play.

We played a couple of games in our Technology class, but Team PENGUIN (my team) only won once, sadly. It was very fun because of the music, colors and the cheesy lines the game itself shows whenever you answer a question. This tool caught my attention so much that I decided to use it for my next Technology-Enhanced Activity.

Here is the link to the webpage; there they guide you through the whole process, so it is worth a try.

https://kahoot.com/

Stay tuned for the link to my Kahoot game.

No game's link? What a bummer...

See you soon!

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blogs: Your Personal Journal for Everybody to See

Class dismissed! S adly, that is what happening to Technology class—today this highly interactive, almost hectic class comes to an end. I ...