domingo, 23 de julio de 2017

Google Apps: Your Content Right in the Palm of Your Hand

Google is there for you!

That is what I thought when we were talking about Google Drive and other Google Apps in our Technology class. I have used Google Apps for quite a while, but I cannot help but feel impressed with their connectivity and user-friendliness everytime I use them.
Our first assignment was to create an account, but I already had one, so I just went right to the important part: Organizing my junk in Google Drive.

Boy, what a mess I had in there. However, I did my best to have it more organized and professional-looking. Here are some pictures:
Before:

After:

We will be using Google Apps during the entire course, so it is convenient to have everything in their right place. In fact, keep track of how many times I will mention the word "Google" in this blog, and you will see how useful it really is.

I just wish real life were as user-friendly as Google Drive.

 See you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blogs: Your Personal Journal for Everybody to See

Class dismissed! S adly, that is what happening to Technology class—today this highly interactive, almost hectic class comes to an end. I ...